Saturday, August 15, 2015

Veracruz

For the weekend, Rashel and I went to Veracruz. We took an overnight bus, so we got there right before the sun rose. So we headed straight to the beach to watch it rise over the Ocean.
Then we headed to the temple.

 After that we went to the Wax Museum and the aquarium. Got some awesome pictures with the statues, and of the animals.



 The sea otters were my favorite. They looked like they were having lots of fun swimming and spinning around in the water. They were super fast too, so it was hard to get a good picture...




Dory!

Lionfish, super stylish.

They had a bunch of sharks, and you could go down in a cage and feed them. Super fun, right?

The Dolphin Show! I didn't take many pictures, because first thing I got splashed big time. So I wanted to protect my camera.


The wax museum just had a bunch of famous people statues and we entertained ourselves by making some awesome poses with them.
(pictures to come)
Our freakin sweet sandcastle!



More fun statues along the harbor.


Veracruz is still a major port city, so there were lots of cargo ships and stuff roamin around.

Strange upside down heads...

The most amazing horchata I have ever had in my life! Probably the best part of the vacation. Nothing like an ice cold drink after a super hot day.

Classic jumping pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment