Thursday, July 30, 2015

Isla Mujeres

I can't believe my trip to Cancun is half over! Today we took a ferry to Isla Mujeres, a beautiful little island. It has gorgeous beaches and is a very small Mexican town. We met our friend Bruno, from the hostel, there, and swam on the beach all morning, built a sand castle, and I turned Sav into a mermaid.

Once the sun was too hot, we headed for some good food and shade. I am so determined not to get burnt on this trip! Bruno snuck us into his hostel where we spent the afternoon. I took a nap with the hostel cat on the floor. Then we met some awesome guys who are travelling. They teach people how
to walk on the slackline and make jewelry and stuff to make money. Staying in hostels and meeting tons of awesome people who speak 5 languages and have been to 40 countries all make me realize just how uncool I am. Anyway, I properly learned how to walk on a slackline, which was super cool. And I bought one of their necklaces because they are awesome, and made it while we were chatting. It also smells really good.
We are talented at underwater selfies

Then Sav and I had a little photo shoot on the beach, because there was nobody there and it was gorgeous! We had some fun.

Couldn't skip out on some yoga on the beach! Super spiky rocks are definitely not the preferable place though...

I have a talent for finding dogs everywhere and taking majestic photos of them.


Playa Norte: Isla Mujeres is absolutely beautiful.




So much sand got in my hair from this picture! Gotta love waves...

Sav is gorgeous. And we had lots of fun being professional models and photographers.


Isla Mujeres is definitely a must see if you go to Cancun. The ferry ride is fun, it's a gorgeous Mexican island, and is filled with many eclectic people.

No comments:

Post a Comment